On Friday, August 31, 2007
i've been forced to start blogging again. lol
and concerns have been flooding in even since i posted blog closed.
sorry to make you people worry.
i will continue blogging alright.
dont worry about me, im fine.
havent been eating much. from my 3 - 4 meals a day, it has become 1 - 2 meals a day.
from 10+hours of sleep, its now bout 4hours.
but i'll live.
no matter how many ups and downs we encounter in life,
it will only make us stronger if we get by them.
we all learn from each mistakes and every single event in life.
no regrets.
cause without the unhappiness, there wont be happiness too.
ex-neighbour is a deep thinker. haha
and yes i agree, every single r/s between humans have their share of problems.
but i feel that as long as we're willing to face up to our problems, we've won half the battle.
really.
many are still oblivious to the truth.
i dont know how to open up too. sorry.
anyway here's a very nice song.
with lyrics i really feel for, esp lines in bold.
want the song?
get it from me in MSN (:
And Then I Turned Seven - ForgottenThere was a time, when all was perfect, no worries, but now that's blurryWe had something, that no one had, but it's all gone now, ain't that so sad
He came along, took you away, he opened his arms wide, there you stayed
You smiled, and waved goodbye, and for the last time, I looked in your eyes
Love can fade, can break away, can be forgotten, but not replacedYou might lose hope, you might lose faith, but don't throw it all away, cause your afraid
Now all I ask, is for him to care, for him to treat you, like I were always there
But please don't love him, come back to me, I'm begging you, I'm on my knees
Please don't forget, all the times we spent, and all the places, we saw and wentYou were soo happy, what did I do wrong, was I not good enough, all along
{ If I were a Boy ♥ }
1:03:00 AM